Who is Full Circle Solar?
We pride ourselves on supplying quality solutions and products at competitive prices.
As direct importers we can offer our customers competitive pricing, no middle men, quality products and the latest technology to suit each customer’s needs.
We offer technical support and design for single phase and 3 phase applications from our supplier trained personnel.
We strive for customer service, reliability and customer satisfaction.
We are a growing business with ever increasing product range, endeavouring to stay ahead of the pack.
- To provide customers with alternative energy sources.
- To reduce reliance on the national energy provider.
- To reduce electricity bills.
- To provide access to free green energy.
To avoid disappointment, it is of the utmost importance that the customers acquire quality products at the outset and that the products are installed by someone suitably qualified to do so. Contact us for advice on our product range and to obtain competitive quotations. It is important to bear in mind that an appropriately designed quality system, which is correctly installed, will far outlast all its inferior counterparts.
Do the Right thing Right the First time
When obtaining a quotation, TAKE NOTE of the following and be sure to provide the correct information:
- Size of the system: Are you comparing the same Kw?
- Compare The Products Offered: Are you comparing apples with apples?
- Inverters:Is the inverter able to do everything and is it expandable? Do you have to buy extras just to get you up and running?
- Batteries:These can make or break a good inverter system. Look at the life cycle over the full range of the battery, not only when it is new.
- Solar Panels:Make sure they are of good quality and can withstand the harsh African conditions such as heat, hail, etc.
- Installation:Use a suitably qualified installer.
Delivery & Installation
all available products (in stock)
What People Have To Say
“Absolutely love my inverter system that FCS supplied and installed for me. Load Shedding starts, i flick a switch, and it is business as per usual. The best part is that i am not spending extra money on fuel, simply switching to the battery power the system was saving up! And the best part is it is silent with no ‘generator noise’ in the background permanently.”Dru Mincher, Business, Gauteng
“With a new born baby in the house, power outages affect us in a BIG way. Our battery / inverter system that FCS provided has taken the stress of what to do when Load Shedding hits. It really is an obvious choice for me and the level of service from FCS was incredible.”John Futter, Home, Gauteng